Thanks to our vast expertise in national and international tax-related matters, we are prepared to offer our clients a wide range of services, solutions and business opportunities.
International Tax Services
Our advisory services in this area include::
- Cross-border operations
- Business localization
- Domestic and/or international investments
- Corporate relationships with overseas branches or affiliates
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Application of agreements to avoid double taxation
- Development and implementation of efficient tax structures
- BEPS and other recent developments
- FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act), CRS (Common Reporting Standard) and other information-sharing mechanisms.
We advise companies on local, regional, and international transfer pricing matters.
- Preparation, analysis and drafting of transfer pricing studies
- Drawing up of documents in accordance with local or international regulations
- Advance pricing agreements with the tax authorities
- Assistance and advice during tax inspections by the national tax authority
Tax services in Uruguay
We advise companies and individuals on both direct and indirect taxes in all sectors of the economy, as well as in transactions with free trade areas and customs agents.
- Advice on national and departmental taxes and social security contributions
- Analysis of the tax impact of business, investment or financing decisions
- Advice on tax benefits to promote investments
- Tax audit and due diligence
- Preparation and filing of tax returns forms (declaración jurada)
- Assistance and advice during inspections by tax and social security authorities
- Defense in case of administrative and legal actions initiated by tax and social security authorities
- Assistance and advice on exchange of information with foreign tax offices during inspections by tax authorities
- Proceedings to obtain tax residence certificates for natural persons and legal entities